It’s a new year. 2011 is over and 2012 begins. It’s been a pretty intense year. Dan and I had our commitment ceremony. All my siblings got married. I proposed my master’s thesis. We adopted cats and one died. I came out to my siblings. Misha (our cat) got herpes. I came out to my extended family. It will be interested to see what 2012 brings.
The story my blog tells about 2011 is a completely different story.
Here are the top 10 search terms that found my blog in 2011:
10) gay mormon
7) gay man steve graham
4) usga byu
Here are the most random search terms that found my blog in 2011:
- graph how lesbian you are
- telling conservative friends you’re gay
- a. dean byrd is sick
- graph of common sexual fetishes
- what can i do that i am trouble with the gays and mormons?
- siri why are people gay
- you’re a big gay fag
- emotional man the other guy was the sexual one angela martinez
- should i tell her lesbian bi coworker
- gay mormon sex stories
- you’re a fagget case closed
And here are the top 5 blog posts (number of views) of 2011:
- It Gets Better
- Old words erased, new perspective gained
- The (gay) Mormon pursuit of happiness
- Holidays for the gays
- The Sick Rat and the Healthy Rat